For some of us silky straight hair is like a dream. We want it but can’t seem to tame our out of control frizzy hair no matter what we do. But here are some remedies which will tell you How To Fight Frizzy Hair. !
How To Fight Frizzy Hair !
- Not enough protein in the hair
- Humid weather
- Heat styling
- Over exposure to the sun
- Coloring, perming and bleaching the hair
- Mix together some extra-virgin olive oil and an egg to create a paste. Apply it all over your hair and let it sit for half an hour. Use your regular shampoo and conditioner to rinse out the mixture.
- Smooth out the cuticles of your hair by using vinegar to achieve an appropriate PH balance.
- Mix together 1/2 cup of olive oil and 1/2 cup of coconut oil. Heat and apply all over, focusing on the roots. Cover with plastic and wrap a heated towel around it. The longer you leave this mixture the better the results will be ( minimum 30 minutes ). Reheat the towel as needed because you will require constant heat. Shampoo and rinse with cold water for best results.
Many women tend to skip conditioner because they think their hair will fall. This is a myth. Use a moisturizing conditioner to calm down frizzy hair. Just apply on the ends and avoid the roots. Look for coconut or castor oil in the list of ingredients.