Here are some best home remedies for cracked heel which will not only soothe your feet but will also make your heels soft. Read how to heal cracked heals.
Best Home Remedies For Cracked Heels
Vaseline and Lemon Juice :
- Clean and dry your heels. Once all the dirt is out, soak your feet in warm water for 15-20 minutes. Rinse and pat dry.
- Take 1 tsp of vaseline and juice of lemon. Mix it and rub it over your heels and other parts of the foot. Gently rub till the mixture absorbed in the skin.
- Apply this mixture before going to bed and keep on overnight, wearing a pair of woolen socks as these socks help trap body heat and increase the effectiveness of the mixture.
- Wash off in the morning.
Honey is great to moisturize your skin and has great antibacterial properties.
- Mix one cup of honey to half a bucket of warm water.
- Soak your feet for about 15-20 minutes.
- Scrub off gently for soft and supple skin.
Olive Oil :
Virgin olive oil is one of the best home remedies for cracked heels.
- Apply some extra virgin oil with the hep of a cotton ball and gently massage your feet in a circular motion for 10-15 minutes.
- Wear a pair of thick cotton socks and wash off after an hour.
- Next : Take 1 tsp of of olive oil and a few drops of lemon oil in a small bottle and add an equal amount of water to it. Mix it properly to get a thick solution.
- Apply this homemade foot cream on your feet a few times in a day and overnight.