No girl like the ugly dark spots on her skin. The two tone skin complexion always let the girls down. Many of us asks how to remove dark spots but never gets an valuable answer. So here you can find 5 Natural Ingredients That Help Remove Dark Spots. They are easy to find and easy to use. Find out below.
5 Natural Ingredients That Help Remove Dark Spots
1. Lemon Juice :
Lemon Juice is a natural whitening agent. lemon can do wonders for your skin.
- Squeeze out the lemon juice, then take a cotton ball and soak it in lemon juice.
- Rub it directly on your dark spots for a few minutes. do it for 5 minutes.
The citric acid of the lemon juice will help exfoliate your skin and remove dead cells and allow your skin tones match.
2. Bananas and lemon :
Bananas and lemon are a perfect mixtures for your face if you want your complexion to match.
- Take a banana and juice of 1 or 2 lemons.
- Peel the banana, cut it and then mash it until you get a puree of some sort.
- Mix the puree with lemon juice. Apply it to your dark spots daily.
This homemade recipe will help remove your dark spot very quickly.
3. Aloe Vera :
Apply the Aloe Vera gel to your dark spots. Scrub until your skin absorbs the gel and let it sit. Repeat the process everyday. The gel from Aloe Vera will help lighten up your dark spots.
4. Onions :
You should repeat this process everyday. This is a very effective method, especially for age spots.
- Take an onion and cut a slice off. Rub it on the dark spots for 5 minutes.
5. Papaya :
This one is one of the 5 Home Remedies That Help Remove Dark Spots.
- Peal a piece of ripe papaya.
- Then scrub the effected area on your face with it. Let it sit and then rinse off with cold water.
You can repeat this process 3 to 4 times a week. The papaya content will help reduce the number of dead cells on your skin and other remnants of dark spots.