People of any age can have problems with blackheads on their skin but most often it is an issue during the teenage and adolescent years. The two main causes of this problem are hormonal changes in the body and excessive use of cosmetic products. But you can remove your blackheads with these simple and best remedies for blackheads.
3 Best Remedies For Blackheads
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda is an effective treatment for blackheads as well as acne. It helps clear the skin on impurities such as debris and dirt.
- Mix 2 tea spoons of baking soda with mineral water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on affected skin area and massage gently. Allow it to dry for a few minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
- Repeat the remedy for once or twice a week.
2. Green Tea
Green Tea can also be used to remove blackheads.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of dry green tea leaves with a little water to make a paste.
- Gently scrub the paste over the effected area for 2-3 minutes. This scrub deep cleans oily skin and helps unclog pores.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
3. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is also one of the best remedies to remove blackheads. Lemon juice also use in acne treatment. The nutrients and vitamins present in lemon juice are good for all skin types.
Make a facial scrub by mixing lemon juice with salt, yogurt and honey. Gently scrub the affected area with this natural exfoliating mixture.
- You can also mix fresh lemon juice with milk or rosewater to create a facial cleanser. Use it daily for 10-12 days.