The two of you have been dating for a while now and you are finally planning to take it to the next level. but if you want to make her your better half, you need to remember this: there are some Things You Should NEVER Say To A Girl You Hope To Marry. Check it out..
1. Your sister is pretty cute, you know ?
Ogling her sister is not going to endear you to her. Of course if her sis is 12 years old then this is fine. 😉
2. You better maintain that figure after we get married.
Um. Her body, Her decision.
3. I don’t like your parents, and that crazy aunt of yours.
You might not be overly fond of her family, but unless they are running after you with a hatchet, this isn’t what you should be saying.
5. What? You have been involved with other guys in the past? How many?
how awful for you !
6. I don’t think women should work after they get married.
What she is hearing : ”I want a wife who will stay at home and cook and care for me.”
7. I love a Mercedes car !
Really ? Is that a hint that you’d like her family to cough u some dowry ?
8. My mom makes the best food in the entire world and she want a bahu who makes perfect round roti’s.
This is one argument you don’t want to start.
9. Baby, I think we should only have a joint bank account.
A joint account is a great idea but having her own account is a sign of her individuality. You can’t expect her to give that up just because you’re getting hitched. !
10. I hope those faaltu friends of yours leave you alone after marriage.
Way to go. You’ve insulted both her and her friends. Should she assume that you are going to stop talking to all of your friends after you get married ?